“Regular feedback is one of the hardest things to drive through an organization.”
Initial training and onboarding
Can 2-3 weeks of training suffice to make a good salesman?
Listening in on conversations and providing feedback
Can 1-2 hours of observation a week catch everything an employee needs to improve?
Can a single interaction capture anything truly representative?
Periodic performance reviews
If the feedback loop takes a quarter (or a year) to close, how long would an underperforming salesman take to become above-average?
The RT Analyst approach = Record and analyze every word
- detailed metrics on every part of a conversation;
- sentiment analysis of everything from politeness to offensive language;
- keywords and keyphrase analysis;
- conversation flow analysis;
- script adherence and classification of deviations from script.
- employees become engaged;
- mood improves;
- retention increases;
- sales associates start competing on key metrics, each trying to make the top of the leaderboard on every parameter.
Improving the script over time.
Quick A/B testing.
Of sales scripts, promotions, deals.
Analysis of script adherence.
And good/bad deviations from script.
Throughput, closing rates, efficiency and other KPIs.
Script adherence vs sales performance.
Сhoose any number of stores where you’d like to try the system out. We recommend 1-3 stores to start.
We install it for free, you try it out, and if you don’t like it – we remove it for free.
Try it out, completely free of charge. We are 100% confident in our products, and want you to be 100% satisfied by them.